Saturday, January 28, 2012

Uh oh!


I had planned on going out on January 21st, but life conspired against me again! My desktop PC died the week before (could not post notices). On Jan. 19 I was in the process of building a new PC when I seriously cut the palm of my hand on the sharp inner pieces of the case. I did not want to get stitches, but my hand was reasonably unusable, and I would not be able to pull on pantyhose, fasten a bra or corset, put on boots, etc.

The hand is healing nicely, but I don't have time this weekend to go out. Things have gotten complicated with our older son as well, and he may have to move back in with us for 90 days or so. That will ruin any attempt for me to dress until after he moves back out. I'm trying to manipulate his moving in around one more outing Saturday, Feb. 4th. He will be moving back out around the time we launch our boat for the summer, which has always signaled the end of my dressing season. Because of this, I may try to wangle a night or two during the summer for outings. The weather (and wife) will determine when I am available.

If I'm unable get out, I will probably post some old photos of myself on Flickr to keep my pages from becoming stale.

The photo above was taken after my last outing to Gigi's in Detroit. I was fooling around with some lingerie, wigs and variations in the outfit I wore out that night. I took over 240 photos that night!

Huggs!
Lisa Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment