Monday, January 11, 2010

I was (finally) out again last Saturday!


I managed to arrange the time, so I dressed and went out to Gigi's in Detroit last Saturday (1/9). The wife wanted to visit a local tavern before I started my transformation, so I got
a later start than I wanted (but the wife was happy). The make-up was the easiest part this time, and it came out better than I expected. I had a couple of outfits planned, but couldn't find everything I was looking for. I haven't bought Lisa any new clothes in a couple of years, so I usually put something together that I have not worn in a few months. My clothes aren't fitting so well as I get older (and bigger), so my selection is getting smaller. I found (and settled on) my brown corduroy jumper, white blouse, suntan pantyhose, boots and a short wig. I couldn't find one of the the shoes I was going to wear at the club, so I opted
to stay in the boots all night. I finished my dressing with the addition of some jewelry and perfume. I set up the camera and tripod, took some photos, unhooked the camera, put it in my
purse, said goodbye to the wife (busy in her office) and left about 10:00pm (she didn't notice the short outfit with a coat on!).

I stopped at an ATM for cash, and arrived at Gigi's around 10:40pm. I managed to get a
parking spot close enough to the building that I could use my remote starter when ready to
leave. Once inside, I paid for both levels (but didn't go down to see the show, yet again) and
headed to the bar. While waiting for the waitress, I was greeted by Emma and Jaye Marie.
Also there were Jackie, Chrissie, Laurie Beth, Debbie, Brandie, Kelly and Tracy. Shelly was also there, but ignored me as her usual way. I visited around, noting some new faces, as well as some familiar ones who haven't been there in a while. There were two mature gurls there, showing the rest of us how it is done! Later more arrived- Anastasia, Kiki, Marcy, Michelle and a Hott DQ performer from Toledo, just to mention a few. I danced as long as the 'good' music played, watched the pool players some, and visited the rest of the time. As the crowd began to disperse (after 1:30am), I finally got a chance to chat with Lynn, a gurl I haven't
seen in over 3 years (she claims to have a photo of us together). I said my farewells, and
headed to the door. I started my vehicle, and recovered my coat from the coat check. After a
5 minute warm-up, I left for home. I stopped for a snack at the WC (which I finished before
arriving home), and arrived home around 2:15am.

The wife was already asleep when I arrived, so I set up the camera and took lots of photos,
and a video as well. I had planned on doing some outfit changes and even a photo or two out
in the snow, but the hour was late (about 4:00am), and I was getting tired. I took care of
my heightened physical needs and changed back to drab. I left my Kiss Stick-on nails and a
bracelet in place till the morning. One of my New Years resolutions is to clean-up and
organize Lisa's things so they can be found easier. I even found the missing shoe while
putting my worn clothes away.

This was my first outing of the year, and the first since Dec. 7th. I am planning to go out
again Jan. 23rd., and have scheduled an outing in March for the Annual Crossroads Chapter dinner/dance. I thoroughly enjoyed my night out dressed enfemme!

Huggs to all,

Lisa D.

No comments:

Post a Comment